Search Engine Optimization - Why SEO Brings the Most Website Visitors for Your Money
As one of the expert Long Island SEO companies, we know that for many websites, search engine optimization (SEO) is by far THE BEST WAY to attract more customers to a website. There are many ways to create demand for products and services online, however this demand is most often filled through local and organic search engine listings. Organic search engine listings account for roughly 82% of "Search" clicks, with the remaining 18% of clicks going to display advertising like Google AdWords. However, on average, 80% of Businesses Internet marketing budgets are spent on display advertising...! This leaves a huge opportunity for Businesses who know this and how backwards most companies Internet marketing budgets really are. From the time we started doing SEO on Long Island in 2005, we have always advised clients to put most of their search marketing budget into organic SEO and then Local SEO as search engines began showing that data. There are numerous benefits to display advertising, but it should a balanced aspect of your Internet marketing pursuits.
Search Engine Optimization - How Does SEO Work?
For many websites, search engine optimization (SEO) is by far THE BEST WAY to attract customers to a website. There are many ways to create demand for products and services online, but Search is the way this demand is most often filled. Organic search engine positions account for roughly 82% of "Search" clicks, with the remaining 18% of clicks going to display advertising like Google AdWords. However, on average, 80% of Businesses Internet marketing budgets are spent on display advertising...! This leaves a huge opportunity for Businesses who know this and how backwards most companies Internet marketing budgets are. From the time we started doing SEO on Long Island in 2005, we have always advised clients to put most of their search marketing budget into organic SEO and Local SEO. There are numerous benefits to display advertising, but it should a balanced aspect of your complete online ad spend.
How Visits To Search Engines Translate To Clicks
94% of search engine visitors view only the first page of search engine results and less than 5% of search users ever click page two of search engine results. The saying goes "If you want to bury a dead body on Google, put it on page three, because NO ONE WILL FIND IT." The following are approximate click through rates (These numbers can vary between user search terms):
- 1st Position Clicks - 31.24%
- 2nd Position Clicks - 14.04%
- 3rd Position Clicks - 9.85%
- 4th Position Clicks - 6.97%
- 5th Position Clicks - 5.50%
- 6 - 10 Position Clicks - 3.73%
- Page 2 Clicks - 3.99%
- Page 3 Clicks - 1.60%
The first three ORGANIC search engine positions get approximately 57% of ALL search engine traffic!!! This is where at least 80% of your Internet marketing budget should be placed. Not following the herd mentality and putting 80% of your budget into display advertising!!!
Our suite of services consistently deliver top results for your search and social marketing needs. We're an award winning SEO company on Long Island and Myrtle Beach with a proven ability to increase visitors to your website. Click this link to see an example case study of our Internet marketing work. Our Internet marketing services use ethical search engine optimization, combined with Local SEO, Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
Proper Planning, Coding & Structure = Your Site's SEO Foundation
Organic-SEO begins with proper planning. This is where we speak with you, roll up our sleeves and find out your Business goals and resources. Together, we'll discover your online Business efficiencies, bottle necks, strengths, weaknesses, analyze competition and identify key areas your company excels in. We'll then identify your most profitable website visitor demographics and create visitor profiles so we're able to target key buying triggers and build highly effective calls to action. Visitor profiles are used for keyword research, which then takes us into the next aspect...
Content Is King for Search, Period!
Whether you want more leads, sell more products, sell more advertising or all of the above, quality content is what makes a websites page worthy of high search positions. The best website foundation in the world won't rank at all, if the sites pages don't contain high quality content. From an Organic-SEO perspective, all high-quality content must contain two attributes. It must supply a demand to viewers and it must make viewers want to link to it / share it through social media.
Quality Content Supplies a Demand
Great content does the best job at supplying the largest demand. Content can be about anything, but it must be professionally written, engaging and able to satisfy more of a demand than your competitors. At the core of our Search Optimization process is our content marketing services.
Quality Content Gets Links and Shares
From an Internet Marketing perspective, there is no difference between the best or worst content on the Internet, if viewers don't link to it or share it through social media. Our writers will produce quality content, which our social media team members will use to increase social engagement, social likes, social shares and other "social signals."
On Page Optimization
We use over 150 on-page search factors to improve optimization of your site, pages, code and content. There are constantly new techniques and technology, which if adopted earlier than your competition, will give you a big edge when it comes to who ranks higher for your keywords. For instance using Rich Snippets and Structured Data (microdata, microformats, RDFa, and Data Highlighter) markup for improved search engine listings, that will help you stand out from competitors.
Off Page Optimization
In addition to the on-page optimization, we perform off-page optimization of your website. For instance using a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to speed up loading of your website across a country, or to other countries. Or testing your "Page Speed" for improvement. Google states "Fast and optimized pages lead to higher visitor engagement, retention, and conversions." We also think it helps with where you fall in the SERP's too.
Complete Search Engine Optimization
As an expert search optimization Company, we know these are only a few of the factors, out of hundreds taken into consideration by search engines to determine where a website ranks .vs its competition. Content Marketing is combined with Social Media to further extend the visibility of your Business services. You need an Internet Marketing Company who not only understands how to do all this, but is able to demonstrate its ability to achieve top search engine placement. We're happy to schedule a consultation, share actual SERP (Search Engine Results Page) examples and client references. Additionally, there is no risk in working with us. We do not require any long-term contracts or commitments. Our services work on a month to month basis.