PAY PER CLICK (PPC) SERVICES /
GOOGLE ADWORDS MANAGEMENT
NewSunSEO - Search Engine Marketing Professionals
Pay Per Click advertising (PPC) is a search engine marketing technique that requires you to pay a fee every time someone clicks to your website from an ad you've placed in a search engine's results. The more you agree to Pay Per Click (or bid) for a specific keyword and the more effective your ad, the higher your site will rank in the paid search results.
WHY USE PAY PER CLICK?
PPC offers an effective way to reach customers at the moment they are ready to buy. They click on your ad and go to a page on your website where they are invited to take action, such as making a purchase online or calling your toll-free number. Put your company in front of people who are looking for your products. Watch the results as your site traffic, and most importantly qualified leads, grow your business!
Highlights of NewSunSEO managing your AdWords campaigns are:
- Keyword Research and Selection - Whether you have an existing pay per click advertising campaign or not, we perform keyword research as a best practice to ensure the campaigns are employing the appropriate keywords.
- Creative Development - Our pay per click management includes custom and unique creative writing (titles and descriptions) to help maximize click-through and conversion rates.
- Landing Page Identification - We identify the best existing destination or recommend improvements to facilitate site level conversion.
- Cost Per Click (CPC) Pricing - You pay only for the clicks you’ve received at a price you’ve set (choose a maximum CPC from 1 cent USD to $100)
- Cost Per Impression (CPM) Pricing - For those who prefer to target individual content sites and pay by the impression.
- Daily Budget - You set it according to your comfort and control.
- Ad scheduling - Run your ads on the days and hours you want.
- Performance Reports - Available 24/7 online in your account.
- SEO Ranking Reports - We provide a monthly review and analysis of a search engine optimization ranking report to determine where the website is ranked organically for keywords used in PPC accounts.
PAY PER CLICK ADVERTISING vs. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
When you enter a keyword in a search engine like Google, you get back two types of results - paid search ads (PPC) or "sponsored listings" and natural (SEO) "organic" results. PPC works together with search engine optimization (SEO) to give you immediate visibility in the sponsored listings, while you are building your natural search results.